Would (do) YOU ever discriminate based on race, gender, ethnicity, or general appearance?

Not much to my suprise, my earlier questions "Is it ever justifiable to discriminate" and "can we ever ignore stereotypes" receiced mainly two different sorts of answers. Most people said you can never discriminate, but then most also said it is not possible not to... a little bit of a... show more Not much to my suprise, my earlier questions "Is it ever justifiable to discriminate" and "can we ever ignore stereotypes" receiced mainly two different sorts of answers. Most people said you can never discriminate, but then most also said it is not possible not to... a little bit of a contradiction, but thats what you can expect when the media pushes the message of multiculturalism- people will want to embrace the ideas of equality and diversity.

I will say this once again before I get hate mail, I am not racist, sexist, or otherwise a biggot. This is just an interesting topic to me and I want to see people's views.

I'll give you a few scenarios where one might discriminate, and you can reply by saying if you would or not, if its right or wrong:
Update: You go to a fast food restuarant. Two counters are equally close to you, equally ready to take your order. One employee is hispanic and was speaking Spanish as you walked in the door. The other is a caucasian teenage girl. You don't speak Spanish. Which counter do you chose? You run a small business... show more You go to a fast food restuarant. Two counters are equally close to you, equally ready to take your order. One employee is hispanic and was speaking Spanish as you walked in the door. The other is a caucasian teenage girl. You don't speak Spanish. Which counter do you chose?

You run a small business with only a handful of employees in an ethnically diverse part of a large city. So faar, all of your employees are middle aged white males. You get two apllicants to work at your business- one is just like the other employees, one is an African American woman, both equally qualified for the job. You can't find a good reason to chose one over the other, their abilities are nearly identical. Which one would you hire if you had to pick one?
Update 2: Here is a more serious example: You are the head of a bomb squad in an urban area. You hear news from a correspondant that a bombing on the building you're in is expected to occur within five minutes. You only have enough men to cover one of the three entrances to the building. You can see that a Middle... show more Here is a more serious example:

You are the head of a bomb squad in an urban area. You hear news from a correspondant that a bombing on the building you're in is expected to occur within five minutes. You only have enough men to cover one of the three entrances to the building. You can see that a Middle Eastern man approaches from one side with a bag, an elderly woman with a bag from another, and a group of male hispanic teenagers with a box are headed to the third entrance. Which one would you try to stop? Would you discriminate against these people when posed with such a threat?