What is the music used in background of BabecastXXX tv show?

I know this has been asked before but the question has been closed and unanswered. Does anyone know what this piece of music is? its very chillout with the lyrics "I've been watching you. I can feel you. Do you feel me. I've been waiting for you. Sweet dreams. Babestation" softly whispered by a... show more I know this has been asked before but the question has been closed and unanswered. Does anyone know what this piece of music is? its very chillout with the lyrics "I've been watching you. I can feel you. Do you feel me. I've been waiting for you. Sweet dreams. Babestation" softly whispered by a female... i think it was commissioned for Babestation specifically as i think at the very end of the vocals it says "Babestation" ... can anyone shed some light on it... or even have the piece of music. Thanks
1 answer 1