where can i get FREE ringtones for my sidekick?

i found a site crostel.com but even though they are on mp3 and my phone is compatible it just won't load it to the phone. I heard that sidekicks have a block that won't allow outside music to download as a ringtone. does anyone know if this is true. PLEASE HELP!!!! I need some tones

sure click here

http://www.mobango.com/

total free

YOU CANT!! Thats why the sidekick has its own download catalog. It would defeat the purpose of having the catlog if you can just download them for free. I have the Sidekick 3 and I love but I do hate the fact that you can NOT do that. The closes thing to a "free" ringtone is just pluging it in with the USB and transfering music to it. It wont be a ringtone but you'll at least have the whole song to listen to. Thats the closest

T-Mobile disabled sidekick from downloading from 3rd party sites. So, you cannot get free ringtones for sidekick.

With the internet and all the problems with it free ringtones are rip-offs and they might charge you in the long run.Their just not worth it.I suggest asking your service provider

BB

PEACE OUT

sidekicktones.com

polyphonicringtonez.com.

Source(s): polyphonicringtonez.com