Is Buddhism Father Of Christianity ?

King Ashoka sent Buddhist missionaries(in 240 BC) to Alexandria(egypt), Antioch, Greece and magga(from Ashoka rock eddict # 13). Clement of alexandria had also mentioned about existance of buddhists in alexandria. Later the buddhism was picked up by many people in alexandria probably by Jews. Jesus' parents had... show more King Ashoka sent Buddhist missionaries(in 240 BC) to Alexandria(egypt), Antioch, Greece and magga(from Ashoka rock eddict # 13). Clement of alexandria had also mentioned about existance of buddhists in alexandria. Later the buddhism was picked up by many people in alexandria probably by Jews. Jesus' parents had also fled to egypt to escape from King Herod's persecution. I believe that baby Jesus & his family might have gone to nile delta area by boat & stayed there until the death of king Herod. In this nile delta (probably alexandria) Jesus grew up learning buddhist principles from the great library of alexandria or from buddhist ascetics / monks. If this is true then it means that christianity has its roots in buddhism. Jesus was killed, because the (buddhist) principles (of love & compassion), he tried to incorporate into Judaism were not acceptable to Jew clergy who believed on tooth for tooth & eye for eye as taught by moses.

Library of alexandria was burnt down.
Update: Please look at my blog at www.blogger.com also where I have posted maximum material. This blog was hurriedly put together , so I may be excused for grammatical mistakes. Also for Buddha's authentic words, look at www.vipassana.com/canon Remember Trinity of Matrix ; Well - Matrix & Real Buddhism is same... show more Please look at my blog at www.blogger.com also where I have posted maximum material. This blog was hurriedly put together , so I may be excused for grammatical mistakes.

Also for Buddha's authentic words, look at www.vipassana.com/canon

Remember Trinity of Matrix ; Well - Matrix & Real Buddhism is same (even the battery part ); Rather I say Matrix is a close simulation of what Buddha wanted to say.

According to Buddha, the devil (mara) is the creator & destroyer of all lives who makes our bodies at birth in order that we may suffer during life time as per our past deeds(karma).
This vicious cycle of death & birth continues for the sole enjoyment of the devil.
Hence every one is like Mr.Anderson(Neo of Matrix). When he gets freed from this Ferris wheel cycle of the devil by moving into a death less state of Nirvana/Eternal life , only then he is truly free & is in a state of God (just like god mode of video games). So the concept of God in buddhism is the final free state for all.
Update 2: My blog is :
isbuddhismfatherofchristianity.blogspo...