Who makes more money a prostitute or a drug dealer?

A prostitute cause she can wash her crack and resell it.

i will have to remember that one. lmao

A drug dealer can wash his crack and resell it

prostitute definently cause most prostitutes r hot and fine-looking so the men pretty much like those kinda women and they can resell theyre drugs too.

I knew heroin addicts who bought sugar cube sized blocks of heroin, washed water through, took the run off, and then resold the quickly dried out sugar cube sized block of heroin.

Also, drug dealers can wash their clients up, even break them, and still be selling other sustenance to other dishy customers the next day.

Hmmm. Have I missed the point? Or did the needle simply run over the vein?

The drug dealer because he has the prostitutes money in his pocket from her/his purchase.

Snoochie Boochies!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

drug dealers,..... prostitutes usually have pimps who take most, if not all of their money.

i say the dealer cause he's probley her pimp 2 so he gets both of thier income

I must agree!

Because the only crack I smoke has fur around it!

.

drug dealers