Am I a bad Colts fan for hating Peyton Manning?

I mean... I love the Colts... always have... but I hate Peyton Manning and think he is the most overrated player ever in football. Now I didn't hate him initially... I knew he would play great for us... but watching him conduct himself over the years and seeing him blame the team year after year for the losses... show more I mean... I love the Colts... always have... but I hate Peyton Manning and think he is the most overrated player ever in football. Now I didn't hate him initially... I knew he would play great for us... but watching him conduct himself over the years and seeing him blame the team year after year for the losses he caused in the playoffs. And the commercials he does that degrade other teams. And the man isn't even appreciative of his great fans... I was at a signing session and overheard him talking to his publicist about how he "hates this **** and shouldn't even be obligated to take part in it." And left soon after with his publicist giving the excuse of him having a family emergency. Marvin Harrison is my all time favorite player... him and the rest of that offense doesn't get enough credit for carrying Peyton to those great stats. I really hope Peyton comes around before the end of his career and begins appreciating the team he has been lucky enough to be a part of. UGH!
21 answers 21