Can the NHL be saved?
1. There have been 2 lockouts under his tenure which is unreal.
2. He implemented what has to be the worst scoring format in the history of all sports by rewarding losing teams with 50% of what the winning teams get because they played hard to a tie.
3. He has all but sissified the sport by adding an obscene amount knicky knack penalties. ( Hockey is not supposed to be 5 on 3 people. )
4. He never apologized to ESPN for the idiotic strike that cost them millions of dollars. Most people can not get OLN.
5. He managed to lose more fans in his tenure than attract to the NHL.
6. He expanded the league way too fast.
7. He changed the historic division names to moronic names.
8. He recently threw some bs comment out there about getting rid of the physical element of the game as if it was something the players wanted. BS!
The NHL is dying faster than most people know.
When is the NHL going to get their act together and get rid of this guy? Please include anything I may have missed.
Wake up and smell the Sanka!
Attendance is not up and I don't wish it would die.
Most people can't even afford to o to the games. And it's not shown in most areas of the country. What are you smoking?