Need good art career job hunting sites...?

I need to find websites that have art careers specifically for Fine Artists that do not charge an arm and leg. It seems as though most of the websites out there (craigslist, monster, careerbuilder, etc.) are 99% geared towards graphic/web/game design. I have a great deal of experience working with the Adobe... show more I need to find websites that have art careers specifically for Fine Artists that do not charge an arm and leg. It seems as though most of the websites out there (craigslist, monster, careerbuilder, etc.) are 99% geared towards graphic/web/game design. I have a great deal of experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite programs but I do not want a career that relies on sitting on my gluts for hours at time to create something on a computer. Does anyone know of any legitimate Fine Art career websites???

Right now I rely on freelance, but I need something more steady.