Need good art career job hunting sites...?

I need to find websites that have art careers specifically for Fine Artists that do not charge an arm and leg. It seems as though most of the websites out there (craigslist, monster, careerbuilder, etc.) are 99% geared towards graphic/web/game design. I have a great deal of experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite programs but I do not want a career that relies on sitting on my gluts for hours at time to create something on a computer. Does anyone know of any legitimate Fine Art career websites???

Right now I rely on freelance, but I need something more steady.

• JAN

I know an artist who makes great money decorating cakes. All that was required was on the job training with frosting. They all ready had the artistic ability. You wouldn't be sitting in front of a computer all day but a computer is sometimes used. Your talents will be greatly appreciated and always in demand.

Most major bakery chains offer good benefits too.

2

Source(s): #1 Paid Online Surveys - http://OnlineSurveys.iukiy.com/?szsW

I would like to know the same exact thing. Monster isn't working for me