I'M NOT A MOON HOAX FAN!!!!! BUT why there are not pictures of the apollo missions from earth or hubble?

I'M NOT A FAN OF THE MOON HOAX THEORY... NOT EVEN CLOSE... BUT I'VE BEEN THINKING THAT IF WE TOOK THE TIME TO TAKE PICS OF THE MARS LANDERS AND THEY ARE EVEN STARTING TO LOOK FOR THE LOST ONES, WHY NASA OR THE ESA DOESN'T TAKE THE WORK TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE LANDING SITES? WERE THE APOLLO MISSIONS NOT... show more I'M NOT A FAN OF THE MOON HOAX THEORY... NOT EVEN CLOSE... BUT I'VE BEEN THINKING THAT IF WE TOOK THE TIME TO TAKE PICS OF THE MARS LANDERS AND THEY ARE EVEN STARTING TO LOOK FOR THE LOST ONES, WHY NASA OR THE ESA DOESN'T TAKE THE WORK TO TAKE PICTURES OF THE LANDING SITES? WERE THE APOLLO MISSIONS NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO TAKE A PICTURE OF SUCH AN HISTORIC EVENT?... I THINK THAT IF WE REALLY WANT SUPPORT FOR ANOTHER MOON MISSION WE MUST TAKE A GOOD PIC OF THE APOLO LANDERS IN THEIR LONELYNESS... UNLESS THERE ARE AN ULTERIOR REASON FOR IT... LIKE THE DISCOVERY OF A BIOLOGICAL REASON THAT MAKES IMPOSSIBLE A MANNED TRAVEL TO THE SPACE BEYOND THE VAN ALLEN, I DON'T BELIVE IN ANY THE MOON PLOT BUT I'M STARTING GROW SECOND THOUGHTS
Update: thanks, all are good questions... but you all missed the point... carl sagan used all his power to make the voyager turn its cameras and take the famous pic of the pale blue dot, wich has a lot of philosofical, scientific and even spiritual reasons! im thinking about the lack of support that returning to the moon... show more thanks, all are good questions... but you all missed the point... carl sagan used all his power to make the voyager turn its cameras and take the famous pic of the pale blue dot, wich has a lot of philosofical, scientific and even spiritual reasons! im thinking about the lack of support that returning to the moon has, and i think that researching the old landing spots are important, to see the endurance of man made space ships, even a observatory in the dark side of the moon, the apollo missions made a huge leap in scientific reaserch and tech advances why we all don't take another leap and see if we can achieve another revolutionary way to power up rockets to go there?
the saturn has the same prop. tech of most of the newest rockets so it's like we are fallen behind for more than 40 yearsin rocket tech.
i really think that the cost benefit don't apply here is like thinking "why bother going to mars?"