CAN CHRISTIANS LEARN TO PRAY FOR WHAT REALLY MATTERS? Instead of asking God for a headache to go away?

Christians don't know how to pray. They only pray for what they want or they ask others to do the praying......MUCH LIKE CHRISTMAS TIME. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? I WANT THIS AND THAT BUT IT HAS TO BE RED... I got so sick of people using prayer for money, husbands, job promotions, someone is sick... show more Christians don't know how to pray.
They only pray for what they want or they ask others to do the praying......MUCH LIKE CHRISTMAS TIME. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? I WANT THIS AND THAT BUT IT HAS TO BE RED...
I got so sick of people using prayer for money, husbands, job promotions, someone is sick or dying pray for them..............I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A CHRISTIAN NOT ASK FOR SOMETHING!
ALL THEY DO IS ASK FOR THINGS TO BE BETTER. DID THE SERENITY PRAYER FLY OUT THE DOOR?

CAN'T CHRISTIANS ACCEPT THE THINGS THEY CAN'T CHANGE LIKE MUSLIMS, BUDDHIST, HINDU'S AND EVERYBODY ELSE? CHRISTIANS ARE SUCH BABIES.

There are things far worse happening in the world that deserve prayers over "please help my husband get a better job so we can pay all our bills?" These things are PETTY!

JUST SAY THANKS GOD! I HAVE SHELTER, FOOD, WATER! THANKS GOD!

CAN CHRISTIANS LEARN TO PRAY FOR WHAT REALLY MATTERS?
Update: MzDeeLicious, you're funny :) you make me laugh! :)
Update 2: arily666, I know I've been so mean lately....I will work on it.