Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailOther - Yahoo Mail · 1 decade ago

how do u embed a youtube video into a yahoo email?

or is it not possible?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My wild lay untested guess is that composing the message in HTML and using the embed code from the youtube page would do. The only problem would be using the yahoo mail webpage for that, which I think would not allow it; however you could use your account with another programme (Outlook or other).

It will also depend on the e-mail account or software the recipient has, that is, if it allows HTML to be read straight onto the message, if it opens attachments without asking the user for permission, etc.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

It might want to be exported to a YouTube waiting record style on your video editor. Youtube facilitates .AVI, .MKV, .MOV, .MP4, DivX, .FLV, and .ogg and .ogv and some others. maximum in numerous circumstances human beings convert to .MOV or .MP4 then .AVI also in common words ascertain the video record isn't huge. i imagine of youtube will settle for as a lot as an hour in step with threat better now yet counting on your information superhighway speed that isn't paintings or it is going to take awhile.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not possible. You can try to e-mail it as attachment, but if it's too large, it won't come through. Send a link.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.