Low white cell blood count?

Hi, I'm 19 and I had a blood test over a month ago that indicated an abnormality in my blood count, but the doctor was unsure what it was. I then repeated a blood test one month later and the results showed that I had a slightly low white blood count. What does it mean when it's only a SlIGHTLY low... show more Hi, I'm 19 and I had a blood test over a month ago that indicated an abnormality in my blood count, but the doctor was unsure what it was. I then repeated a blood test one month later and the results showed that I had a slightly low white blood count.

What does it mean when it's only a SlIGHTLY low white blood cell count as I'm aware of some serious implications if your white blood cell count is very low

also i would like to add that I have had no colds or infections in the past two months, but have certainly been feeling quite down with possible signs of depression, would this affect my low white blood count?

thanks : )