Do you people think peyton manning will bring the colts to the super bowl again?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

He may win one more but it wont be next season. They lost Cato June and Nick Harper, who was arguably their best CB. We have not really seen that Addai can carry the load alone. And the competition in the AFC is going to get even tighter than it was last season so although, it may not be next year but yes before his career is over he will win another.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, anything is possible. The Colts lost some big time players this off season so it may not be next year but I would say he is the best QB in the game right now including Brady so its only a matter of time until he gets back to the big game again.

• 1 decade ago

No. They've lost 3 key players in Harper, June and Rhodes. Part of what helped them getthere was a running game that won't be as good next year and a defense that stepped up in the playoffs. They've done nothing in free agency to fill the void of those guys leaving and its a lot to expect a rookie to step in at all 3 of those positoins and have a big impact.

• 1 decade ago

No the Colts finally got their Super Bowl last year they're not gonna have the same fire in them that they did last year this year.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO WAY IN HELL. first off AFC Superbowl team and winners will be the patriots.the colts suck major and have a hugely overrated QB, that stole MVP from one of the two deserving players. this time pats will have a bye week and will play the AFC championship game at home so even if the colts make it there they can't cheat this time. so NO F ING WAY. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. Last year was a fluke that was bound to happen. In the playoffs last year Manning was horrible

• x2000
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, I doubt the defense will get as lucky again this year in the playoff.s

• 1 decade ago

No, not with teams like Baltimore and New York (Jets) standing in their way

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No way, tampon manning will fall.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think they will go back to back.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.