Who do you really fancy who's not really all that famous?

I said in my earlier question, Amanda Piper from Meridian News and the girl in the blue catsuit on the cover of the Thompson Directory. I just felt that this question could go a bit further.

Actually, Cleo Rocos (as you may have seen recently on TV) gave me a kiss when she was promoting her new book in 1999. I think she's great and I got a free drink when I explained the lipstick mark on my cheek when I walked into my local pub afterwards.

I quite fancy the cutesy blonde from the 'Yes' Car Credit ads, or the young lady from the Kenco Cappio ad, who phones the call centre staff before they disturb her. (Polly Maberly)

Both are yummy as heck.. :)

My boyfriend Iain who used to be the bass player for Liverpool Death Metal Legends Diamanthian!! They have an album out in the shops and have toured Finland a couple of times as well as gigging round the UK. So he IS Semi famous to people in the know and he's rather cute too!! :o)

ok this might sound lame but there is a guy named Ryan that works at the Hot Topic Rock store at our local mall...I've only talked to him on the phone but man I am in love with him. His voice is gorgeous, and he is sweet and funny. He needs to be famous...host a radio show or something! I need a life....

• Ben

My wife. Who's actually famous in a very minor way as a romance writer, though under her pseudonym.

She would get some competition, though, if Laurie Anderson ever knocked on my door.

Marshall Lancaster (Life On Mars)

Garth Barnes. Lead singer from a South African band Tweak, but they have now moved to the UK and are now called Crash Car Burn. His brother Bugsy is cute too. Garth RULES!!!

• pepper

Vincent D'Onofrio

Jason Statham..you get a sneak peek of his butt in Crank..but he's smoking hot as The Transporter and in London

I don't know her name but.... Before they hired Craig Ferguson to replace Craig Kilborne on the Late Late show, They tried out a bazillion guest hosts. There was one who was on there for a few weeks who was a very beautiful, busty redhead, that was really funny. I don't know who she is but I kept thinking," they should give her, her own show"

I also like Bob Saget

If anyone is from Atlanta I fell in love with that doctor looking chick on the poster in the MARTA. She's hot.