looking for universal chat rooms preferably free, chat innocently with both males and females?

i,ve not been using the www for long have been looking for universal chat rooms/sites for innocent chat with both males and females not necessarily for romance i would realy like to find innocent universal chatrooms althou not religious or extremist sites

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try www.makefriendsonline.com or www.ukchatterbox.co.uk, I think chatterbox is a better site, give it a try.

• 1 decade ago

I found a place I'm completely addicted to.. its called cherry tap. Its ALOT of fun just takes a little getting used to because there is soooo many options! Here is the link to sign up and autoadd me as a friend... http://www.cherrytap.com/join.php?friend=727516 I can help you get started.. just let me know. I can also get you cherry points-they're used to buy your friends gifts and level up and such. When I first signed up I thought you must have to pay for it because it just seemed to good to be true!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I always use the chat through lycos. I think it's the same as yahoo. I find it great fun.

www.chat.lycos.co.uk

• ann s
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

install yahoo messenger

there are chat rooms you can go to from there

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • frigge
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Chat.lycos.co.uk

• 1 decade ago

yahoo chat

• 1 decade ago

Try www.paltalk.com, I don't think they charge

• 1 decade ago

so am i, but they all seem to be subsricption based.

email me is you find any.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.