raryke asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Whats the best meal replacement shake for weight loss and muscle gain?

I plan on going on a liquids only diet to try and lose 60 to 70lbs in 13 months for my wedding. Just wondering what a good meal replacement shake is for fat loss and muscle gain.

I'm going to agree with Jimmy on the weight loss and muscle building being counterproductive. Muscle mass actually weighs more than fat does. This isn't to say though that you can't lose weight by gaining muscle. For every pound of muscle you gain your body will expend an additional 500 calories per week to maintain it. Thus if you were to gain 7 pounds of muscle, you would lose 1 pound each week (which is how fat mass would get burned off).

But back to your question. In the Wal-Mart's in Canada there is a shake called Whey Gourmet which is a delicious protein shake that can be used as a meal replacement. It's low in calories, carbs, and fat, and high in protein, which is the essential thing needed for building muscle. Additionally it contains the amino acid Glutamine, which is essential to build muscle.

If you cannot find Whey Gourmet at your local store and do not want to order it online, then I recommend you find a shake that contains Glutamine and isn't loaded with calories and/or carbs. I would also recommend trying out individual servings of a shake prior to purchasing. Many protein shakes these days (especially the cheapest ones) taste horrible. Whey Gourmet I know for certain comes in individual pouches and my favorites were the Vanilla, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chocolate.

Hope this gives you a start towards your goal!

1

Source(s): Fastest Weight Loss Pills : http://PureGarciniaGet.com/WL/?dqpE

2

Source(s): Body Building Exercise http://emuy.info/MuscleStrengthHealth

Weight loss and muscle gain are SEPARATE goals. Anyone who tells you that you can do both at the same time does not understand how the body builds muscle.

First build muscle by consuming a large amount of calories and protein. Then, go on a cutting diet to lose any fat gained. This is how bodybuilders do it.

This shake has 2 purposes. If you eat it in addition to your meals, it will help you gain weight. If you it it instead of your meals, it will help you lose weight.

8oz milk

1 package Carnation Instant Breakfast

1-2 tablespoons peanut butter

1 banana

(optional: 1 scoop whey protein)

I am on a muscle building diet and I drink one of these 2-3 times a day in addition to 3 nutritious meals.

Source(s): Power Eating, Dr. Susan Kleiner

the shapeworks are the best there is and will work for anyone, if losing some pounds of any description and inches is what you want then I would suggest you use a diet that is all natural and is rich in protein and vitamins, which is what the FDA recommends. I used a protein based diet after a friend who had lost a lot of weight with this recommended it to me. All the way through you feel great and energized, you also get great coaching and support along the way. The people are very friendly and gave me lots of great advice. I needed to lose 40 pounds and I did so with no problems. The products really work and you feel great whilst losing weight. I lost all my weight in less than four months and they have helped me to keep it off. I would definitely recommend using them. My sister did this also and lost 76 pounds in five months (She works out, I don’t). There is no pressure and they will even send you a load of free samples so you can try before you buy. The samples were the thing that initially convinced me that this was the right diet for me. You also a get a free complete health consultation with the samples, I think I just paid the postage, but for what I got it was well worth it. You have to go to my health abc.com to register your details to get the free samples and the free advice etc and then they just call you up and ask you a few questions. It was so easy. Their main site is www.myhealthabcmall.com and you can see all the products and packages and order from their. Its nice to have contact with real people who care about you losing weight and improving your health. I am in better health now than I have ever been thanks to these products and I know that I will continue to keep the weight off with the help I have received. I hope this helps.

• kimiko

Paleo Meal Replacement Shake

The Paleo diet isn't a fad or another weight loss gimmick. It's the way humans were meant to eat.

The Paleo Cookbook is a comprehensive collection of recipes from across the globe.

Paleo Recipe Book - http://paleorecipebook.healthyaz.co

Whether you're looking for Paleo-friendly breakfasts, dinners, desserts, or international favorites, you'll find dishes for every taste.

The Paleo Cookbook is your guide to a new, healthier way of eating:

For both meat-eaters and vegetarians.

Enjoy over 370+ healthy Paleo recipes that are very easy and fast to cook, not to mention they are incredibly delicious.

Prepare easy and healthy meals with the Paleo Recipe Book. Over 370+ recipes covering just about anything you'll ever need on a Paleo diet.

Transitioning to the Paleo lifestyle is the natural way to increased vitality, weight loss, and overall better health.

Prepare Easy And Healthy Meals - http://paleorecipebook.healthyaz.co

With The Paleo Cookbook, you'll discover just how easy, delicious, and nutritious the Paleo diet can be.

Source(s): The Paleo Recipe Book: http://paleorecipebook.healthyaz.co

I can help you out. We have had people lose up to 160 pounds in 10 months so if you can follow the program it would be a cinch for you to lose the weight faster than 13 months. I lost 12 pounds in the first 9 days I did this. It is a nutritional body cleanse. It is way better than a liquid diet because you will not deprive your body of anything. It also includes organic whey protein shakes that are awesome for meal replacements. If you want more information go to www.gocleanse.com/drew

I am a cleansing coach and can help you get your goal!

"How much do you bench?" If you is likely to be rich just buy getting a dollar for every single time some one asked you this! Use this program https://tr.im/bj7yX in order to impress them.

How much can you benchis became so crucial and this is the reason folks are constantly seeking to improve their bench. Nothing thinks just like introducing yet another plate to the bar when it's your turn to utilize the benchin your gym.

The Critical Bench program will allow you to improve your benchwith the 5x5 technique. 5x5 strategy indicates that you will do the same weight for 5 reps of 5 sets. You intend to locate a weight that'll fatigue you by the past repetition of the past set. This kind of instruction places large number of stress on your muscles and they've nothing else to do but react and become stronger.

Are you currently seeking to add 50lbs to your bench? How about in 10 months? This really is what you should get with this specific simple lockout plan https://tr.im/O7qvB .

The Critical Bench program is so superior that a vast level of football instructors around the nation adopt this kind of teaching for his or her athletes.

The program is not only applied to simply help increase the benchpress but other element pulls also, like the squat and deadlift.