Old people's sayings.?

I was talking about my dearly missed Grandma tonight and about the funny things she used to come out with, her sayings if you like. The funniest I remember was when she would talk about her love of my long hair and how it would (and I quote) 'shine like s**t on a barn door!' What funny things do/did your... show more I was talking about my dearly missed Grandma tonight and about the funny things she used to come out with, her sayings if you like.
The funniest I remember was when she would talk about her love of my long hair and how it would (and I quote) 'shine like s**t on a barn door!' What funny things do/did your grandparents/parents come out with ?
Update: Wow, my grandma used to say some of these sayings too. It's nice to remember don't you think?, keep them coming. Another one 'I'll bray your a**e with a shovel'