Why are we wasting our lives on Yahoo! Answers?

Seriously, I think everyone here (including myself) is sad to a degree since we waste so much breath and life hanging about our wee virtual world. It's a shame when you think about how much more constructively kids used their time twenty years ago but now you have a whole generation of Internet addicts. Chat,... show more Seriously, I think everyone here (including myself) is sad to a degree since we waste so much breath and life hanging about our wee virtual world. It's a shame when you think about how much more constructively kids used their time twenty years ago but now you have a whole generation of Internet addicts. Chat, cybersex, flame wars, online gaming and gambling, and even these innocent message boards are all addictive and wasteful. I'm eighteen but some people here are twice my age or even older and still as much into a virtual existence as I am. Come on people. Shut down your computers and experience more life in the real world. I promised myself I'd totally stop chatting in a few months. Talk is cheap but it's a start. :-)
7 answers 7