Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Women How do you feel about men wearing pantyhose ?

This Question is for ladies only Please . Ladies how do you feel about a man who wears pantyhose . Thousands of totally straight men do this , most of them never tell anyone even their wifes . Do you think it is ok , what if Nononsense put his or her pantyhose right on the package , would it be ok then ? > some men do it for the health reasons and some do it just because they like the feeling of it . They do make a mens brand of pantyhose however most men would rather have the womens style and brand anyway . You would be suprized at how well nononsense pantyhose fit the mans body , ladies how do you feel ? would you tell family and freinds if your man wanted to wear them ? woud you keep it a secret ? would you like it and buy them for him ,? ladies please be honest ! thank you

Favorite Answer

i feel that a guy can do what he wants but he doesn't have to tell me about it. He can use his own judgment, but it sounds sexy and weird...

I agree with Jon. I wish more women would wear pantyhose. Nothing beats a great pair of legs in hose.

It is a little weird to think about but I dont think I would tell anyone about it if my boyfriend were to wear them , the only reason I wouldnt tell anyone is if he wishes it and because people are rude and would laugh at that person anyway

• jon h

i pray that one day girls will like the idea of men in pantyhose

- i love to wear them

i also wish more girls would wear pantyhose

- girls look sexy in pantyhose!

If it floats their boats, Personally, I think it would be funny to see something like that. But if it's not my panty hose then

gooooo doo ittt!!

-Kryistal

If Joe Namath did,so can anyone

only if he is wearing a reall sexy dress with them

i would be completely freaked out! What are the health reasons?

what is a pantyhose ?

i agree with jon also