Tell me about capricorn girls born close to Aquarius?

my birthday is january 19th.. um can you tell me about my astrological sign? I think I was born.. yeah.. around 11AM, I forget the exact number but i think it was 11:23 or something. Its hard because I dont know whether I'm Aquarius or capricorn.. because i was born so close to aquarius but technically im still... show more my birthday is january 19th.. um can you tell me about my astrological sign? I think I was born.. yeah.. around 11AM, I forget the exact number but i think it was 11:23 or something. Its hard because I dont know whether I'm Aquarius or capricorn.. because i was born so close to aquarius but technically im still Capricorn. Capricorns are described to be rigid and stuff.. im not like that at all when im around my good friends. otherwise, sure im shy but im not superly organized and such though i'd like to be. er.. can you tell me more about myself? though it may not be real its fun to read. thanks! also include about like love matches for me and friendship matches too <3
6 answers 6