Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

tell me about capricorn girls born close to Aquarius?

my birthday is january 19th.. um can you tell me about my astrological sign? I think I was born.. yeah.. around 11AM, I forget the exact number but i think it was 11:23 or something. Its hard because I dont know whether I'm Aquarius or capricorn.. because i was born so close to aquarius but technically im still Capricorn. Capricorns are described to be rigid and stuff.. im not like that at all when im around my good friends. otherwise, sure im shy but im not superly organized and such though i'd like to be. er.. can you tell me more about myself? though it may not be real its fun to read. thanks! also include about like love matches for me and friendship matches too <3

Favorite Answer

I just had to comment because everyone is like giving terrible advice...when you look up your sign look up CUSP a cusp is basically between signs having both characterisitics, its 5 days before and 5 days after a new sign. i was born on a cusp so im more like a gemini cancer, i feel the same way because i feel like i act more like a gemini than a cancer and its certain things that i do that is like a cancer. i know both aquarius and capricorn i love them both, but for the qualities you may want to look up a cusp and anytime you read a horoscope you need to look at both aquarius and capricorn...capricorn girls it depends on the person i know two capricorns and they both act different but most are really funny, and aquarius women born jan 20-the 26 can seem very odd though and hard to figure out, and too serious, but aquarius thats in feb tend to be a little nicer....just look up the cusp and compare both aquarius and capricorn cause every person is different

That's just silly because to do your chart a person would have to know exact date, time and city where you were born besides year and date: then it would all be wrong anyway.

If you meet someone born the same day and time as you and in the same city; I can guarantee you that you would both be different people. This is because parental guidance, intelligence and education make all the difference.

Astrology is a passive cop out. Get out and do something you can really be proud of doing. You do not need anyone to tell you who you are or where you are going; your fate is in your hands and your head.

• NONAME

My sister and my father are both capricorns, and they are identical! They are both generous to a fault, have great senses of humor, are intelligent and hardworking. But they are both prone to cranky moods, have quick tempers, are strict parents, and tend to be critical.

Check out Linda Goodman's Sun Signs. I didn't look this one up, but that is a great source of sun-sign info.

Hey, my Birthday is Jan the 19th as well.

We are technically still Capricorns.

Have you looked up your moon-sign yet?

Look it up on one of the free sights - it can be quite interesting and you moon sign is actually different from your sun-sign. Your moon-sign tends to affect your personality more 'apparently'.

you are an acualrious fukll of goats!! :)

Sorry I dont really know, but I would say that you should consider both oroscopes... In some old zodiacs I am aquarious too but I am acually pices so idk.

your silly for even posting this up here bro....