***********10 points!********* REALLY Odd speech impediment, please help!?

Hi, this psycho, snotty, complete loser that I know has a really odd speech impediment. What I don't know is if it's really a speech impediment, if she never associated the true spelling of the words to their pronunciation (i.e. how some people say "supposIVEly" instead of "supposEDly"),... show more Hi, this psycho, snotty, complete loser that I know has a really odd speech impediment. What I don't know is if it's really a speech impediment, if she never associated the true spelling of the words to their pronunciation (i.e. how some people say "supposIVEly" instead of "supposEDly"), or if she just mispronounces things on purpose because she's such a snotty weirdo who thinks that she's better than everyone else (when in fact her education is less than that of a rat). Anyway, what she seems to have the most trouble with is the word "we'll." Example: We'll have to see how that works out. Instead, she says something that sounds like either
"where" or "were" added to a whistling sound. It's almost like some hybrid, French-sounding word! Example: Werecey what happens ("we'll see what happens").

What do you think that is?

A) a true speech impediment
B) she doesn't know the real pronunciation
C) she thinks she's too good to pronounce words properly
D) something else

Thank you!
Update: Another thing she does that makes me think it's just her trying to be annoying is that she says it ALL the time. It's like she purposely rearranges sentences so that she has to say that damn hybrid word. Honestly, I know this sounds absolutely crazy and like I joke, but I swear to God that I'm 100%... show more Another thing she does that makes me think it's just her trying to be annoying is that she says it ALL the time. It's like she purposely rearranges sentences so that she has to say that damn hybrid word.

Honestly, I know this sounds absolutely crazy and like I joke, but I swear to God that I'm 100% serious! Please help with this; it's intolerably annoying!
Update 2: Oh, she's soooooooooo snotty! She says things like, "I may not have an Ivy League education, but I have hands-on experience, and that's more important anyway!" and "Just because I'm used to having 7 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms doesn't mean that you have any right to be jealous of... show more Oh, she's soooooooooo snotty! She says things like, "I may not have an Ivy League education, but I have hands-on experience, and that's more important anyway!" and "Just because I'm used to having 7 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms doesn't mean that you have any right to be jealous of me" (she says that about her sister in law). Not to mention, she constantly thinks that everyone is out to get her because they're jealous of her. "Do you see the way all of the other mothers hate me?! It's not my fault that I drive a Lincoln Navigator and I was born into money!"

*rolls eyes* I have more money than her and I don't even act like that. She's just a snotty loser.