Do cats get cold sores?

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my question, I hope you can help. My cat has been sneezing like there is no tomorrow this weekend and this morning I noticed she has two like "cold sore" blisters on the outside of her lips, other than this she is fine, eating well and is her normal playful self.... show more Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my question, I hope you can help. My cat has been sneezing like there is no tomorrow this weekend and this morning I noticed she has two like "cold sore" blisters on the outside of her lips, other than this she is fine, eating well and is her normal playful self.

I can't make up my mind whether she has maybe caught her lip whilst playing outside or if it is connected with her sneezing?

I just wondered if anyone else has experienced their cat having these type of "blisters" and what they did about it?, do you think I should take her to the vets and get it checked out?

Many thanks!