How do you get your neighbors (in an apartment)-to respect you regarding NOISE?

Our neighbord (below us) at an apartment are loud every night. My boyfriend and I live together and it is MAJORLY affecting our quality of life. We have complained to the management numerous times and they send letters (so they claim) and they claim to call them to remind them as well -- Whatever they are doing... show more Our neighbord (below us) at an apartment are loud every night.
My boyfriend and I live together and it is MAJORLY affecting our quality of life. We have complained to the management numerous times and they send letters (so they claim) and they claim to call them to remind them as well -- Whatever they are doing or not doing this guy YELLS and TALKS ALL NIGHT - NONSTOP -- I mean it sounds like he is giving a speech!
People have told me to gently ask them to be respectful, but if I open a conversation with this guy -- it will get bloody - frankly I am going insane -- I am ready to check myself in to an asylum.
Oh yeah - and the best part? there are no "noise" rules here --
Just a clause in the lease where it states - "Everyone is entitled to the peaceful enjoyment of their apartment"
Please help.
Update: majorly

ma·jor·ly [ máyjərlee ]

adverb

Definition:

greatly: in a large degree or to a great extent ( informal )

SOURCE: MSN Encarta