Girl question--ex's new girlfriend--need advice?

I feel like I'm about 14 typing this question. I know it's lame and I probably shouldn't give it any attention. But I got engaged and my fiance abused me, so we broke up for awhile, so I started seeing (but not dating) my best friend. Well my fiance and I worked things out, so I told my best friend... show more I feel like I'm about 14 typing this question. I know it's lame and I probably shouldn't give it any attention.

But I got engaged and my fiance abused me, so we broke up for awhile, so I started seeing (but not dating) my best friend. Well my fiance and I worked things out, so I told my best friend and he got mad and wouldn't speak to me for like 2 months. Meanwhile, he started going back out w/ his ex also (who he'd dated for about 2 yrs) Well my fiance resorted back to his old ways, and I just wanted someone to talk to...which I guess I should've known better...but I emailed my friend again (he WAS my friend also...) Anyway, I told him the situation, how I felt, etc because I couldn't get up w/ him on the phone. So some retard of a girl, gets on his email reads it and sends it to his new g/f (i didn't even know he was dating anyone)...so his g/f blocks me after writing a nasty email. He tries to call me and tell me it wasn't him, but he LET her write that. It hurt my ...
Update: feelings so bad...and it up set me. So we talked and everything, but he was so dumb about everything. I mean, I practically poured out my heart...he knew i was being abused..I've always been nice, never clingy...and I just hung up w/ him. By the next day I was mad...and I told him that later on , if they... show more feelings so bad...and it up set me. So we talked and everything, but he was so dumb about everything. I mean, I practically poured out my heart...he knew i was being abused..I've always been nice, never clingy...and I just hung up w/ him. By the next day I was mad...and I told him that later on , if they broke up, I didn't want him to call me (cause he said he would.. *rolls eyes*) So I said, no...I don't think that's a good idea. All this is on a DIFFERENT email acct. And I didn't care if his g/f read it or not cause, well, I was "dumping him" So she did I guess...even though I thought she wouldn't....and she goes wrote me back pretending to be him AGAIN...cussing me out..blah blah blah...wont even let me SPEAK to him about anything. I guess she's insecure. Anyway, I've had a rough time, I'm disappointed w/ that guy...and that was like my breaking point. I don't wanna look dumb...cause I really don't even care that she exists on the planet, but I dont want anyone to run all
Update 2: feelings so bad...and it up set me. So we talked and everything, but he was so dumb about everything. I mean, I practically poured out my heart...he knew i was being abused..I've always been nice, never clingy...and I just hung up w/ him. By the next day I was mad...and I told him that later on , if they... show more feelings so bad...and it up set me. So we talked and everything, but he was so dumb about everything. I mean, I practically poured out my heart...he knew i was being abused..I've always been nice, never clingy...and I just hung up w/ him. By the next day I was mad...and I told him that later on , if they broke up, I didn't want him to call me (cause he said he would.. *rolls eyes*) So I said, no...I don't think that's a good idea. All this is on a DIFFERENT email acct. And I didn't care if his g/f read it or not cause, well, I was "dumping him" So she did I guess...even though I thought she wouldn't....and she goes wrote me back pretending to be him AGAIN...cussing me out..blah blah blah...wont even let me SPEAK to him about anything. I guess she's insecure. Anyway, I've had a rough time, I'm disappointed w/ that guy...and that was like my breaking point. I don't wanna look dumb...cause I really don't even care that she exists on the planet, but I dont want anyone to run all
Update 3: over me...so what should I do? She threatened to print stuff out and send them to my ex fiance which would start trouble...and I don't wanna buy into her little tantrum, but it upsets me. And I'm just tired of it. We're not teens anymore, and she needs to grow up and let him think for himself. What... show more over me...so what should I do? She threatened to print stuff out and send them to my ex fiance which would start trouble...and I don't wanna buy into her little tantrum, but it upsets me. And I'm just tired of it. We're not teens anymore, and she needs to grow up and let him think for himself. What should I do. I mean she was a B****
Update 4: It's annoying...cause I was always the one to tell him no...and now he's trying to get the upperhand. and i'm not gonna do it!
Update 5: he did LET her, he was right beside her while she was typing it