#1. *What do YOU think "Christian" means?* Pray, do tell!?

#2. Does it equal weakness or suffering? No! Jesus calmed storms, walked on water, and defeated death to be our mighty King! (No weakness there...) Christians are strong! They cast out demons and they commune with Angels. Also look at the Saints. They float, heal the sick and are friends of the... show more #2. Does it equal weakness or suffering?
No! Jesus calmed storms, walked on water, and defeated death to be our mighty King! (No weakness there...)
Christians are strong! They cast out demons and they commune with Angels.
Also look at the Saints. They float, heal the sick and are friends of the animals!
*Weakness and suffering is never knowing the truth about life, no spiritual gifts, and eternal damnation in hell.

#3. Do you have the proper prospective?
#4. Are you in company of Angels?
#5. Do you know the truth about Christianity?

**It is Cool to be Christian!**

5 questions marked # to answer...

With Love and Appreciation,
Happy Saint Valentines Day!
-Golden
XO

Sealed with a Kiss!
Update: abanezers,
Play nice now...
Update 2: Observer (Whom is stalking my posts) I am used to this type of attention! But you must know... *Iraq is a Country that has been Liberated and will not democrotise themselves to any thing visable to a governent!!!*** The United States of America did it WITH PEOPLE OF MANY DIFFERENT FAITHS long ago!!!!!!! Why... show more Observer (Whom is stalking my posts)
I am used to this type of attention!
But you must know...
*Iraq is a Country that has been Liberated and will not democrotise themselves to any thing visable to a governent!!!***
The United States of America did it WITH PEOPLE OF MANY DIFFERENT FAITHS long ago!!!!!!!
Why can't a group of Muslims?
STOP making excuses for these people!
WHERE is this great religion of Peace?
STOP BLAMING THE U.S. NOW!!!!