Sem asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 1 decade ago

Need the part code for the Honda Jazz 1.4 Sport Sat Nav/Double Din Radio Bezel, or recommend for nonHonda part

Buying a Honda Jazz 1.4 Sport and want to fit my existing double-din sat-nav. Will need a dash board modification which used to be available (even shown in the Honda catalogue) but do not have a part code to be able to order one.

Unfortunately the Honda Main Dealer does not know of the code, even though there is a picture of the component in the car sales brochure and it is listed on the Honda Web site as a dealer fit option.

Would like the code or to find another way to fit my old Sat Nav to the new car.

THANKS!

Try your local car radio place, they will get one for you no problem and it will be cheaper than going to Honda.

AOL: Malaga Intelligent: B Increased the price of foreign manufactured goods Champions: A UCLA Dice: Everyone wants good tips about networking Game: 3 Hot JObs Yes I'm following childhood dreams HSW: Music: A Lady Gaga Pop: A New World Order U.S. History: A Rex Harrison Mariah Carey Lyric Trivia: But you in LA, I'm out at Jermaines Sleuth dance River MCT leni from golds CCT In the Great Wide Open 940 dead lift steve 1110 yes Mystery picture

just go to the dealer