Which is the best country between Australia and New zealand, to study and immigrate after study???

Favorite Answer

Australia just because they tend to be more infavor of immigration than New Zealand, but not much.

Good Luck!!!

I´d have to say New Zealand. For the studying it depends on what your studying, for example i know that for health sciences such as becoming a doctor or a dentist Dunedin University is realy highly renowned world wide and that lots and lots of foriegn students come to study there, and I´m sure end up staying there. Also New Zealanders are generally more friendly people, Mb just for the fact that the majority of Australians have that unfriendly big city mentality.

Well.

NeW ZeaLaNd.

but you have to learn the language.

LMAO!

<3 NaTaLiEEE

but really Australia cuz they have a more known, higher hospitality level.

Theres a leadership program that takes tons of trips to Australia and you stay at a house with a group for a month and my point is that AUSTRALIA IS BETTER FOR AMERICANS!

social gathering toady is approximately good. you're almost one hundred% aligned with extremely some the coverage factors that are destroying the GOP's nationwide competitiveness. sufficient so the place you does no longer get too many lawsuits from the others.