Would the world be a better place if everyone were a peace-loving, pot-smoking, tolerant, bike-riding hippie?

Update: It seems that some have misinterpreted my question. I would welcome such a world. I was a hippie of sorts (never really liked pot, but cocaine is nice. Mostly a beer drinker, but alcolhol leads to aggression.) once myself and after a period of acquisitiveness and yuppiedom am becoming one again. I love... show more It seems that some have misinterpreted my question. I would welcome such a world. I was a hippie of sorts (never really liked pot, but cocaine is nice. Mostly a beer drinker, but alcolhol leads to aggression.) once myself and after a period of acquisitiveness and yuppiedom am becoming one again. I love everything hippies stand for and find it somewhat hard to understand how anyone could feel otherwise.
Update 2: Note to Dr.O: bicyles not motorcycles.