Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what movie should i watch hannibal rising or epic movie tell me why i should watch that movie?

give me good detailed reasons

We saw Epic movie and it was VERY WIERD, but also very funny. My husband about bust a gut laughing. The movie just made fun of other movies. Like a talking beaver in Gnarnia and lots of SEX type stuff. Really not for small kids. Besides Hannibal got really bad ratings in the reviews.

the reason that you should watch Hannibal Rising than Epic Movie is it's class.

watch hannibal rising, you'd only walk out of Epic Movie after the first 10 mins just like everyone else.

I have not seen either but I have absolutely no desire to see hannibal rising, Scary movies are so predictable. Epic movie looks kind of funny. But I don't think I would buy either.

i think you watch epic movie because its freaking hillarious