i got 2 WOW questions???

ok the first question is what is the price per month on WOW

and

what is the best spell caster?

Favorite Answer

14.99 USD per month if you use a credit card.

Some stores (EB games for example) sell pre-paid cards for 12.99 per month.

And warlocks probably are the best spellcasters, and they get those pet things.

well if you get the monthly rate it is about 15 bucks but if you pay like 6 months at a time it averages out to like 12 or 13 bucks a month.

as far as the best spell caster it depends on what you like i personally like the mage.

• Kris L

Go to your 'account' and you should be given a list of 'prices' ... generally the 'per month' price should go down the more months you pay for at one time.

As for your second 'question,' I can't tell what it is that you are asking ... but I think you are asking which 'character' type is the best at 'casting spells' ... but to know how to answer even that I'd need to know what 'type of spells' you want cast ... I am a 'night elf druid' and I use my WRATH most often and love it's POWER to 'damage and kill' monsters, but I also use my 'healing' spell to 'help' my 'partner' and his 'pet' when we are in a 'big battle' if they need it, only I sometimes 'die' because I keep forgetting to 'heal' myself.

15$ a month but you can get a free 2$ disk from Ebgames or Walmarts that will get you 14 free days of play before you buy the game.

So try that.

Warlock though.

price is 15 usd

15 . mnth

warlocks