Flights....I need to find a cheap round trip flight?

I am leaving from either Cleveland, Oh or Canton/Akron, OH and going to Palm Springs, CA. The only flights i have found so far are right around 900 some for a round trip for me and my fiancee. We would be leaving around july 13th or so and coming back about 2 weeks later. I know there has to be some cheaper flights... show more I am leaving from either Cleveland, Oh or Canton/Akron, OH and going to Palm Springs, CA. The only flights i have found so far are right around 900 some for a round trip for me and my fiancee. We would be leaving around july 13th or so and coming back about 2 weeks later. I know there has to be some cheaper flights than this somewhere!!! HELP PLEASE!?
Update: To meet my fiancee's mother, older sister and grandmother before the wedding. and he hasnt seen his mom in over 2 years.