Tenerife - Is the Costa lel Decky a good place to stay?

Where otherwise? I am 22 and I'm going with my girlfriend.

you look like your struggling to find somewhere to stay, this is about the tenth location you have asked the same question about in the last 30 minutes

In Tenerife you can do such a thing you feel like any day of the season thanks to its environment, organic surroundings and tourist infrastructure created for enjoyment for all your family and this place is the perfect area for an excellent holiday and with hotelbye you will get it. In Tenerife are a lot of points waiting for you really to learn and some of those is in the south west coast of Tenerife. A spot that's a spectacular spot for seeing whales free in the ocean. Around 26 species are observed just down the coast, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and actually blue whales. In Tenerife you may also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's highest peak and their two ecosystems produce the climb an experience high in contrasts.

I hate to be a pedant, but isn't Tenerife part of Africa