Whenever I try to log onto myspace, I get an error screen. How can I log on?

The page says that the server isn't redirecting properly and that it will never redirect. It also says that this happens if I choose to not accept cookies but that's not the case. I do accept cookies. And it's not just my computer, I tried logging on to my friend's computer yesterday and I got the same message. Plus, when I view my profile, it says I'm logged on, even though I can't get to my home page but I don't think my identity was stolen because I could retrieve my password through email and it hadn't been changed. Could someone please help me figure out how to log on?

Favorite Answer

You're not the only person who has asked this question. Though chill down cuz I have the same problem. And its not your computer or internet it's myspace. This is happening to everyone including me and my friends. Relax it will fix itself soon. It's not the first time Myspace goes through this. Just chill in a few hours it will be back to normal! =)

Experinced the same problem, and its junt myspace. Remember there are like a billion people who visit this webspace and at certain times of the day it just gets bottlenecked. So just sit back relax wait a few and then log in.

Sometimes when I get the error after logging in... I'll hit the search button then the home button or just type in myspace addy in the addy bar and I can access it then. Its a hit or miss, but whatever. I'll just wait for a few.

It's myspace , They have these problems all the time. See the problem is that there are so many people with profiles and they have to do maintenance the the system to make sure it running ok.

It's not your profile or your computer ok Yesterday they were having problems with messages . It isn't going anywhere ok Cherrytap , I have an awesome promoting profile there Crisp

• yep. i've had this problem since last night... i feel like i'm going through withdrawl... haha.

but yeah... myspace is pretty shetty, so it's to be expected. but they have a technical team that contains about 350+ employees, so they should have it up and running in the next day or so. it's probably because of all those hackers and crap that are taking over and planting viruses in myspace. or it could be that they're remodelling... much needed, might i add. but yeah.

it's fine. you're not the only one suffering.

Source(s): wait... what if they delete everybody's myspace????? :o all that html work for nothing!

Server Down!

Try Again Tomorrow!

• fullen

it relatively is doing the comparable ingredient for me on the 2nd. It in basic terms potential they're the two fixing something with the positioning, or too many individuals are going surfing. it will be working quickly, i'm specific. ( :

It's Myspace, you should expect this kind of crap.

same problem here