Whenever I try to log onto myspace, I get an error screen. How can I log on?

The page says that the server isn't redirecting properly and that it will never redirect. It also says that this happens if I choose to not accept cookies but that's not the case. I do accept cookies. And it's not just my computer, I tried logging on to my friend's computer yesterday and I got... show more The page says that the server isn't redirecting properly and that it will never redirect. It also says that this happens if I choose to not accept cookies but that's not the case. I do accept cookies. And it's not just my computer, I tried logging on to my friend's computer yesterday and I got the same message. Plus, when I view my profile, it says I'm logged on, even though I can't get to my home page but I don't think my identity was stolen because I could retrieve my password through email and it hadn't been changed. Could someone please help me figure out how to log on?