Who will play better this Sunday......Rex Grossman or Peyton Manning?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I may be in the minority here, but I think Grossman will play better. I saw that because the Bears will be able to run the ball on the Colts and set up Grossman for some nice play-action passes.

For more on the Colts, Bears and the NFL, check this site out. http://factipedia.com/sportsblogs/

• 1 decade ago

Peyton Manning

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Peyton Manning.

• 1 decade ago

Peyton Manning, because he is a NFL veteran. Rex Grossman has proved to be very inconsistant, and he is newer to the league and does not have the experience.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Peyton Manning!!!

Source(s): Colts fan!
  • Andy T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Is this a serious question? Manning. Grossman messes up when they need him to make plays, and with Peyton sure to put up a considerable amount of TDs, they'll need him to make plays.

• 1 decade ago

Manning for sure, but the lack of familiarity with the teams could play in grossmans favor.

• 1 decade ago

stat wise i think peyton manning will have a better game but as far as a win i think the bears will put it on them and win on offensive the bears and the colts are on two different pages the colts pass then run and its the other way around for the bears so peyton will have a better game stat wise but rex will be ready to perform and be ready and the bears will win

• 1 decade ago

Grossman, Manning shivers when he plays against Florida Gators Alum.

• IMAGUY
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Manning will do better, but i would like to see Grossman have a good game and maybe silence his critics. i had Grossman on my fantasy team and i like to see him do well. (Luckily, i benched him and played Tony Romo during the stretch where he was awful).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.