Would a world without religion...?

Be more peaceful? Be honest. Think about, think about wars, and discrimination. Consider it, weigh it, don't be a bigot. I want every group of people to respond. Would the world have less hate without religion?
Update: Remember, atheists are people without a religion, but they don't go around killing and following their own rules. So don't use that against atheists as a reason. I think religions were a great basis for morales thousands of years ago, but I think they are becoming corrupt and tawdry now and simply began to... show more Remember, atheists are people without a religion, but they don't go around killing and following their own rules. So don't use that against atheists as a reason. I think religions were a great basis for morales thousands of years ago, but I think they are becoming corrupt and tawdry now and simply began to discriminate. Remember, who killed who way back when? The Catholics or the Atheists ("heretics"). Catholics beheaded and burnt atheists. So who is more violent? Of course this is in the past, but think about it.
Update 2: Communists=Atheists, but Atheists aren't communist. Westboro Baptist Church may be corrupt and evil, but that does not make all baptists corrupt. It would be a stereotype to claim that atheists were all communists.
Update 3: Also, claiming that I am a murderous communist that wants peace through the process of hate is ridiculous. It's like the Salem Witch Trials or the Red Scare. Communists did not go about peacefully to try and create a world without religion. Not to mention, nowhere in here did I say I wanted a world without... show more Also, claiming that I am a murderous communist that wants peace through the process of hate is ridiculous. It's like the Salem Witch Trials or the Red Scare. Communists did not go about peacefully to try and create a world without religion. Not to mention, nowhere in here did I say I wanted a world without religion. Please do not assume.