Anybody besides me sick of hearing about the "feud" between Rosie and the Donald?

And why does the media care enough to keep talking about it on national news?

• Rick R
    Favorite Answer

I'm tired of both of them whether they are feuding or not. Trump could sell his his hair to NASA to help them develop the first anti-gravity suit,and co-write a book entitled "bankruptcy and cheap media ploys for Dummies" and Rosie could reveal that she is really Elvis in very bad tasteless and nauseating drag and use her excess fat to feed the starving children in Ethiopia for a year and I still would not care about either of them

It's all a publicity stunt on both of their parts.

The Donald's show is falling and Rosy has nothing..

People with nothing have nothing to loose so by fighting with Trump she wins he looses.. His show is still doomed because the ratings are still dropping even with the fake feud.

• yurick

a million) "The Donald" needs to act like a specialist agency guy! 2) Rosie can voice her critiques like all people else, yet needs to additionally remind herself of who she is! 3) The the two one in each and every of them could close the f*@ok up! 4) i think of that the international has greater effective issues to think of roughly and communicate approximately than those 2 individuals!

There was a feud??? Ijust thought that Rosie shot off her mouth again... as for the media: slow news day, because they have to keep us distracted from the real problems we have... gossip b.s.

• Lilian

It got my attention at first, but until now I find it very annoying. Can they acted like an adult for once and let this one go for the shake of ...Who knows, maybe us... who have to listen to it almost everyday. There is more other important thing to talk about but this.

Yup

I am sick of it also, however, I think both are entitled to their opinion. I do think Rosie is very brash.

I am. Its just stupid. And I have no idea why national news turned it into a big thing. Weird, huh?

The media stopped talking about this a week ago.....

You just need to catch up.

It's old news.