where i can buy raw metals like gold, palladium,platinum, indium, rhodium??

You can buy most of what you are looking for online from www.nwmintbullion.com 1-800-344-6468. If you aren't in a hurry for actual delivery of the items you can save 3% from what you would pay using a brick and mortar seller. I have purchased from them on multiple occasions and can vouch for their integrity. As always, do your research before making your decision about what to buy and from who.

Source(s): Personal exerience.
  • Ruth

You think metal is dead because some old bands changed their style? That's stupid, Metal is fantastically alive and thrashing, but you aren't listening. These are my favorite METAL albums of 2008 (2008 was an absolutely monstrous year for metal, and these are just the albums I've listened to, I've got more albums from 2008 that I haven't heard yet that are probably just as good Watershed by Opeth ObZen by Meshuggah Equilibrio by Xystus When Time Fades by Suspyre RAJA by STAM1NA Fallen Sanctuary by Serenity Mercy Falls by Seventh Wonder Ob(Servant) by Psycroptic Shrouded Divine by In Mourning The Way of all Flesh by Gojira Planetary Duality by The Faceless Be Gone by Pharaoh Sagas by Equilibrium Traced in Air by Cynic Enterprise by Cronian Payment of Existence by Communic 01011001 by Ayreon Twilight of the Thundergod by Amon Amarth Uroboros by Dir En Grey Shogun by Trivium