Empty Spaces asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

What NHL team has the best fans?

What NHL team has:

the best fans?

the loudest fans?

most gutless fans?

The RANGERS

The best fans: The Rangers

The loudest fans: The Rangers

The most gutless fans: Islanders, Devils and Flyers

• Ann

Maple Leafs have the most fans of either, Canadiens have the best of the Original 6 and Edmonton has the best in the NHL because they stick by their team when times are tough.

I would have to say that the HABS ----Montreal Canadian ---- have the best hockey fans in the NHL. The fans are the loudest, and they (Rock The House Down).

The fans are also the most loyal fans out of everyone, because if they win or lose the crowds are always there.

GO ...... HABS ...... GO

The Islanders have a great fan base. Many players from other teams have said that the Collusseum is an extremely hostile arena to play in. The crazy fans + the old concrete stadium = not a nice place for opposing teams.

Best--I hate them as I was surrounded by them at school despite living in Vancouver...the Habs. Loyal, loud and now fun at the Bell.

Loudest--without a doubt, old Hawks fans at the Stadium but I'd say Rangers or Oilers fans at playoff games.

Gutless--Flyer fans period.

The Rangers have the worst fans. They booed R.J. Umberger last season when he went head first into the boards by a check from behind and the Rangers got a 5 min penalty

The best fans are the Flyers because they have the highest atendance numbers and they always cheer for them no matter how badly they are doing, especially now.

First off Ranger fans not good, they dumped their team when they were in the gutters I went to many a game and was made sick by it.

Im a devils fan and ill tell you we have bad fans, those we have are loyal but there arent many

The best is the Canadian Fans. I went to an Islander game a few months ago and saw the canadian fans out in droves from Montreal. They were chanting and rooting 75o miles from home.

Everone's answers are all bias. They think their favourite team's fans are the loudest even though they're one of the quiestest.

Everyone knows that Habs fans are the loudest and best. The Oilers have good fans aswell.

Wild- Best

Red Wings -loudest

Canucks- gutless

I think it just depends on who's doing well where. You probably won't hear a loud croud at a Philly game this year since they're struggling. Teams like Detroit and Buffalo get good crowds, so they're gonna yell like crazy. The team plays good, crowd goes nuts; team play bad, crowd doesn't go nuts.