Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does the metaphore 'broke your banjo string' mean to you?

I've heard this for the 1st time today... I'd love to know if its just a local thing or whether this saying has meaning elsewhere.

Favorite Answer

This is when a guy snaps the little bit of skin holding the foreskin to the glans. Extremely sore, and usually caused by attempting anal sex or vaginal sex on a poorly lubricated girl (Or guy...) or trying to go "through her tights" :(

What Does Banjo Mean

It means to snap/tear the tissue between a man's foreskin and the tip of his penis (the frenulum). Very painful I have heard and involves blood and stitches and lots of unmanly screaming. Ouch!

For the love of all that is holy don't ask for one next time you are in bed!!!

Six months of painful sex is what it means to me along with the realisation as I switched on the shower that accusing my girlfriend of tricking me into having sex when she was in her red week, was not the best argument to have started!

I've never heard it before in my life. Maybe something like pushed too hard?

Never heard it before, but at a guess I would say lost your virginity. (for a girl, anyway)

Never heard it, but would guess it means you screwed up?!

It means you've gone crazy.

u lost your noodle

your a heaD CASE

its from all those country yokles in america and its literal!