Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What does the metaphore 'broke your banjo string' mean to you?

I've heard this for the 1st time today... I'd love to know if its just a local thing or whether this saying has meaning elsewhere.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is when a guy snaps the little bit of skin holding the foreskin to the glans. Extremely sore, and usually caused by attempting anal sex or vaginal sex on a poorly lubricated girl (Or guy...) or trying to go "through her tights" :(

• 3 years ago

What Does Banjo Mean

• 1 decade ago

It means to snap/tear the tissue between a man's foreskin and the tip of his penis (the frenulum). Very painful I have heard and involves blood and stitches and lots of unmanly screaming. Ouch!

For the love of all that is holy don't ask for one next time you are in bed!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Six months of painful sex is what it means to me along with the realisation as I switched on the shower that accusing my girlfriend of tricking me into having sex when she was in her red week, was not the best argument to have started!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've never heard it before in my life. Maybe something like pushed too hard?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never heard it before, but at a guess I would say lost your virginity. (for a girl, anyway)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never heard it, but would guess it means you screwed up?!

• 1 decade ago

It means you've gone crazy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u lost your noodle

your a heaD CASE

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its from all those country yokles in america and its literal!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.