Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

What do women think of men wearing pantyhose?

im a guy that loves wearing pantyhose. what do women think of men that wear them? also what do women think about them in general?

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

I love how you've asked this question a total of 37 times now. Are you getting off on the answers or what? You might want to see a doctor about this obsession.

To be honest, all of my dates now prefer me in pantyhose a skirt as opposed to pants and I'm an older male. At first they didn't know what to think and I got the standard answers such as

-- "Will it make him or her gay" -- NO.

-- Second, "will he look gay or look like a girl"...NO.

-- Third, "Why would you want to wear a skirt and pantyhose ?" -- Comfort and health.

Then the women I know closely suddenly realized the best of all considerations...a guy in a skirt and hose can't play with himself -- advantage for the women.Second, they realized as a group talking amongst themselves it could've been a lot worse, he couldn't been into smoking, drinking, drugs or be a criminal...and he turned out to be none of those. Last, they realized that when he's been in pantyhose for a couple of days before the big night he performs BIG TIME -- no need for Viagra !!! lol -- yes, if you want him to perform and perform well, put him in a pair of hose for a couple of days...he won't be able to play with himself and he'll look good at the same time as long as he shaves his legs...:">

Maybe these are some of the reasons college and high school males are wearing skirts these days as well as young couples. They're onto something, comfort and health and whatever other benefits there are for her ! ;-)

The world is changing...change with it or your kids will be left behind....

Different women will think different things. My last boyfriend loved wearing skirts and things like that, and I didn't mind a bit. In fact, I found that I enjoyed playing "dress up" with him, in which we'd both crossdress in each other's clothes for laughs and photos.

Just do what you like to do. It's not harming anyone, and it will help weed out the women who can't love you for who you are and leave only the women who'll find your pantyhose charming.

I personally don't like wearing pantyhose because they rip easily. I wear them under my pants when it's cold, though.

Who cares what women think? If you want to wear them bad enough, then just wear them. The majority of women are not going to like it. That's it, plain and simple. If women's opinion means that much, you may as well not wear hose. You're not going to find too many accepting women. Wear pantyhose if that's what you like and feel comfortable in them. Your girl will love you for who you are; not for what you wear. BTW, my wife doesn't care that I wear pantyhose. And when I asked her if she wanted me to stop, she said "No".

Women's opinion of pantyhose in general is that they feel pressured or forced into wearing them. I think that is why they complain that the hose are uncomfortable or too tight. It's not that pantyhose are uncomfortable, which they're not, it's that women just want to be given a choice and not feel obligated in the workplace.

The reality is skirts and barelegs is NOT a professional look. Women want equal rights? Good, they shouldn't be allowed to wear skirts to work anymore and should wear pants with socks and closed-toe shoes since they hate pantyhose that much. You don't see men in a shirt, tie, and shorts. Why are women allowed to go to work showing off their bare legs? Doesn't seem fair to me.

I am a man that wear pantyhose ever day and night . Help keep my leg

warm .

I wear pantyhose every day. My wife does not mind at all, and gave me hers when I told her I wore. She's the only woman whose opinion matters to me.

On the other hand, she'd much rather wear thigh highs than pantyhose. I don't mind that at all.

Hey, whatever floats your boat! I personally hate pantyhose and will NEVER wear them. But, if you like them, go for it. I don't see anything wrong with it.

If you like wearing them, great. Personally they annoy me but if I'm trying to stay warm they do wonders. In fact I knew a guy who was in the Army and wore tights to stay warm out on maneuvers. The trend was found very useful and spread until his whole unit wore them.

Jeez, brian, is this the only subject in the world that interests you? If you want to wear pantyhose, do it and leave everyone else out of it.

Yeah, some women think you're whacko, but apparently that isnt enough to stop you, so just do it. Hell, I dont know why ANYONE wears those awful things, women included.

Can we move on now? Arrive at another topic please.

• Tish

Are we talking about straight men that wear pantyhose?? Isn't that an oxymoron or something? No one with common sense likes something as uncomfortable as pantyhose.