What does friends with benefits mean?

I ask because I posted an ad, got some replies and talked to a few girls. They asked what friends with benefits means to me and whether I would do things like take them out for dinner, fill up their car with gas and stuff like that. In my world, that is being a boyfriend.

Do I need to put the term "Looking for a f**k friend" in my ad just to be more clear?

Favorite Answer

Friends with benefits is when two people are friends and they have sex with each other. They are not in a relationship, just sexing each other. Also known as cutt buddies.

Gas in a car is not much for what you want from her. You both eat food and drive cars right. These are just common things that people do. And besides you do want the "benneftis" with someone that is OK to be arround.

A boyfriend takes her on a cruise and vacation. Just like it doesn't make her a girlfriend to buy you a birthday present.

Besides the term looking for a F........ LEAVE the word FRIEND OUT!

Girls use the word "Buddy"

I think your add should read like this:

I am a huge jerk! I only want to use you. I have no interest in getting to know you. But I promise I will make every effort to get into your panties. After which you will become my sperm bank with minimal possibility of any enjoyment for yourself. As I am very selfish. I won't need your phone number because I won't be calling you back. As you can see I have taken out this ad and have other women to use....

The sad part is you will probably get some replies.

• Judith

Friends with benefits or FWB is where you are friends as such but also have casual consensual sex with each other. Too bad you're not my neighbour, i'd like that friendship

to me that means being girlfriend/boyfriend without the title and you can still see other people. so you're friends but you get the benefits of being both a couple and single at the same time.

Friends with benefits is pretty clear. Maybe they think that you are willing to do more based on something else in your profile. You can change your profile to make it clearer or when they contact you be up front.

in ur add.. b accurate, specific n precise.. dont use slangs , code words n all tht.. just get straight to the point n explain wht is it tht u actually want!.......usually frnds w/benefits means tht there is a girl (in ur case) .......u hang out with, r nice to.. kinda like dating... get physical.. or in other words do all tht a bf/gf wud do..BUT u r doing it just bcoz u want to get the feel of thngs.. but r not really interested in carrying it into a relationship or anythng.. its a pretty mean way to get wht u want w/out paying for it.. just tht u got to b nice to her.. like a frnd wud!... .......................simply said, sleep w/a frnd.. n never thinking of her as a gf! .......

Yeah but have fun trying to get a response that way.

this means your friend works at target and can get you a 15% discount

a friend w/ benefits is a person who does "favors" for you.that person only uses you to his or her advantage.