Is anyone else just sick and tired of hearing about Donald Trump and Rosie!?

The only reason Donald is making such a big deal about it is for the publicity for The Apprentice. And Rosie normally gets her panties in a wad over non-issues (imo). I understand it would be very difficult to not respond when attacked personally. But enough already!!

Favorite Answer

Yes Lord!

• DEATH

Yes, can we change the subject now?

So, how was your New Years Eve?

Who do you pick for the Superbowl?

ANYTHING BUT THIS WHOLE Rosie vs. Donald junk.

• mccroy

a million) "The Donald" desires to act like a expert employer guy! 2) Rosie can voice her critiques like absolutely everyone else, yet desires to additionally remind herself of who she is! 3) The the two one in each and every of them ought to close the f*@ok up! 4) i think of that the international has better issues to think of approximately and communicate approximately than those 2 individuals!

They all need to get over it, You know if the news would drop a lot of things, people would be so happy, we wouldn't have to listen to the whinny people out there.

It's just a publicity stunt to raise the ratings.

Yes, but I believe it is all spin. It is getting their names out there, but I'm not so sure it is positive for either of them. I am SICK of hearing about it!

• LMJ

Yes. Put an end to it already, because in the grand scheme of things.... no one cares.

i am sick hearing about him and his worthless family.

• Eva

I think it is just spin. Neither one takes it seriously. I notice they don't mess with Oprah.

I AM