Family driving me crazy help!!!1?

My grandmother and uncle live with me and my mom and theyre both driving me crazy. My uncle for som reason thinks he is my father and is always telling me what i can and can't do he does help my mom with rent but that is it he eats all our food and leaves his dirty clothes everywhere. My grandmother also thinks... show more My grandmother and uncle live with me and my mom and theyre both driving me crazy. My uncle for som reason thinks he is my father and is always telling me what i can and can't do he does help my mom with rent but that is it he eats all our food and leaves his dirty clothes everywhere. My grandmother also thinks she is my parent and is always complaining to my mom how she thinks im spoiled and such. Im practically her servant she never gets off her butt to do anything she is only sixty and has no health problems but i do what she wants me to any way. I cant move out cause i am 2 young and my mom would never kick either of them out she is usually on there side what should i do???
11 answers 11