Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Pantene prov - winter rescue..?

What do you think about this hair product??does it work?? i cant seem to find the right shampoo for my hair...im using nexus but my hair either gets greesy or staticky...

pantene is my favorite brand and I have tried this product. it gave me very soft and hydrated hair.. i don't currently use it because i am trying to get mine stronger so i use their strengethening kind so depending on what kind of effect you want i would look at their line of proudcts and this one worked for what it said it would

I wouldn't use pantene prov because it puts a coating on your hair leaving it really unhealthy and more prone to root damage. I would use VO5 because it's like Pantene but isn't bad for your hair. Plus it leaves my hair really soft and shiny.

no pantene is very bad for your hair. its made up of wax which is why your hair is so shiny and silky because it basically just coats it. in the end your hair will have a lot of breakage, dried out and ruined. i use catwalk or john frieda is a good one too. my best friend swears by bumble and bumble. anything recommended by a stylist or bought at a salon is a good thing, anything else you cant trust.

Source(s): cosmotologist

My wife and I use Pantene. The shampoo isn't important, it's the conditioner you really need.

Pantene has never let me down on any of their products so go ahead try it, I dont see why not

I think you should try Fructise it's the best makes your hair soft, silky, and smooth and not greasy or staticky.

Good Luck!

• Linda

I've no idea who she is but she sure is pretty