Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Most annoying celebs of 06?

I am watching the programme on bbc 3 and it's got Ricky Gervais on it. I don't agree with that, I love him! Anyway I do agree with Paris Hilton....she does my head in! It's just the way she talks and she looks like she's gonna fall asleep at any moment. I wanna slap her when she says 'that's hot' Who is your most annoying celebrity.

I'm not sticking the thumbs down to any of you by the way! it's your opinions, I can't say your wrong-Anyway, I forgot about Sophie Anderton, arghhh, what a muppet!

Yes I am well aware ther are more important things in life, but at the moment I've got nothing better to do than go on the internet and have a good whinge. Don't take life too seriously!! There are more important things in life than going on yahoo answers too my dear!

I'm fed up of worrying about the middle east and all the bad things in the world, like my dad says-don't let the buggers grind you down. If all the world just had Paris Hilton and Britney Spears to worry about, then the world would be a better place.

Favorite Answer

1-paris hilton she is a retard.

2-kate moss she gets caught doing drugs and now her career is better than ever? uh!?

3-nikki from big brother she has to be fake no irl of that age really behaves like that she done to make her name.

4-brad and ange roll on when tese 2 split and it will happen.

5-lindsay lohan cuz she is a twit.

to name a few!

Definitely Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie, etc.

Paris Hilton

Britney Spears first; then it's a 3-way tie between Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan and Jessica Simpson.

Most annoying celebs

Paris Hilton

Nicky Hilton

Britney Spears

Oprah

Rachel Ray

Lindsey Lohan

Nicole Richie

Kimberly Stewart

Talon

Ashley and Jessica Simpson

Maury Povich

Miss Universe

Donald Trump

Rosie O Donnell

Barbara Walters

Anybody from JackAss

Tom Cruise

Teri Hatcher

New York

I'm going to go with Britney Spears too. I can not stand her! First reason, her music. She's got a pretty voice, I won't deny it, but she's sending the wrong message to a bunch of little girls. It's tough enough growing up these days, without your role model singing songs about Oops, I did it again. It's irritating and it disgusts me. Second, that business with the baby on her lap in the car! Major No No! I can't believe she got away with that! Nothing is worth risking your baby, I don't care if someone IS trying to take your picture. I would rather have a photo of my big butt on the cover of a magazine, than a picture of me driving off, with my baby in my lap. How dense can you get?

Britney spears

Paris Hilton

Nicole Richie

There's a group of beautiful young girls who sort of become one in my mind. They all are under 21, rich, drink, party all night, dress like sluts and think they are goddesses. The sad thing is, without the media coverage, they might be forced to do something worthwhile with their lives.

It is not the celebs who are annoying, but the publications which keep them in the public eye. Personally, I think the paparazzi are the most annoying people of '06, '05, '04, '03, etc. If I were the unfortunate target of their invasion of privacy, I would end up in jail on a regular basis until they figured out that it's safer to leave me alone.

Any so called Celeb that aint really a celeb, now brought to us with the title of a z- list celeb.

Nope they aint a z-list celeb they are nothing.

in the limelight for a few months get rich quick and thats why they are famous!

They turn up to the opening of a bloody carrier bag and that makes them still a celeb!!

Ban them all!!

Many Thanks to Heat Magazine, Ok and all the others that seem to be growing by the day that keep these wannabe's from doing the everyday jobs they should be doing!

Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Nicole Ritchie!!!! Need I say more????