In the show 'Bones' does the hologram gadget Angela uses exist in real life?

Its the machine she uses to recreate faces and such from skulls and other remains, we were curious to know if it existed.

• angel
    Favorite Answer

dunno but it looks cool, love that programe too

I love the show & have series#1 on dvd boxset.There's a feature on behind- the-scenes & apparently Angela's hologram does exist as an experimental forensic prototype in real-life.Me? I just watch it cos of Michaela Conlin!!

Not quite to the degree portrayed, the TV Guide Channel series Infanity went to the set and asked about it and they said that the hologram machine was fake, but based somewhat and experimental technology, that has yet to be perfected

Yes, there is only about three of them in the world 2 in the states and 1 in britain.

Hmmmm...not sure, but if it does, anyone know where I can find one and if so......anyone know Johnny Depp's exact facial and body measurments?

I don't know but it sure it neat the way she does it. I love that show.

possibly with todays technology