Kailey
Kailey asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Who else thinks Emma Watson is annoying?

I used to like Emma Watson in the first 2 harry potter movies but now she's just....ughhhhh. Don't get me wrong i'm a HUGE harry potter fan but she just isn't fit for the part anymore. Anyway, Who else thinks she's starting to get annoyed by her.

• Dirty

yeah, she's acting like a kid....

actually she's a punky teenager who acts like a stylish 25 year old 'lady'. just look at her interviews.

No, I really like her. I wonder if that's because I'm enough older than her (and probably than you) to be more objective. She is playing the role the way I would expect it to develop. She has always been known for her brains, but she's going to have difficulty with crossing that over into being known for her beauty as well.

Thing is, beauty really does have the magical power to charm. Hermione, as aptly played by Emma, is a witch who must come to terms with her animal magnetism as a female. It is part and parcel of who she is, just as Harry's being male is part and parcel of who he is, and anyone who contemplates the symbolic value of a magic wand for a minute or so will work that one out.

You see, there is magic in the symbols, whether or not there is magic of the sort made possible by modern movie-making technology. Because the symbols tell us who we are, and what we have, and how to gain mastery over our magical tools.

The Harry Potter series is a vocabulary we can use to talk about ourselves, and what is real about the magic of who we really are.

I think Emma and Daniel are both so stuck up now. Think think they're the sh** just because they got to be in the Harry Potter movies. The movies suck compared to the books anyway, so it's not much to brag about.

Yes I agree. She's so out of canon and since the 3rd movie has turned Hermione into a total bimbo. I bet by the next movie she won't even be carrying her book and wand anymore, she'll be carrying around a compact makeup kit and cell phone.

yes realy annoying like nails on a blackboard.

• ?

All l can say is, she is not as cute as she used to be.

hell no, she isn't cute. haha...she's starting to annoy me, especially on the goblet of fire. i just cant stand her anymore.

She's not as annoying as Ginny Weasley,LOL.

She's not half as annoying as Rachael Ray.

i used to not like her but now, I DON'T CARE