Have you guys heard about the feud between Rosie and Donald Trump?

LOL, have you guys seen what Rosie and Donald have been saying about each other? I'm really surprised they've been sooooo openly cruel to each other....it's kind of shocking really, but it makes for great television. What do you guys think is going to happen?

Favorite Answer

No, it is not shocking. These people have a big ego because we pay attention to them.

In the meanwhile, there are real problems out there like hunger, homelessness and child poverty. I cannot worry about people sleeping on a pile of cash when there are kids going hungry.

LOL...... YES and it was so refreshing to know that The Trumpster is getting into that behind like other folk should have done a long time ago. I know what I'd love to happen, is that The View gets the AXE... It's become a synidicated Womens Cat Fight and have you noticed how they've changed the format of the Show almost resembling Rosie's old talk show?...... Why do they have so much hatred towards people?... but then I guess since their claiming to be comics, then it gives them the right to badger and belittle people on a daily basis. NOTTT.... GOOO Trumpster... Get them all........

i think of it great because of the fact u have been given 2 enormous time human beings going after one yet another....it particularly is classic television Rosie does i effective Donald trump impersonation i wish Donald positioned on some pounds and walks right into a press convention with some XXL clothing on and act like Rosie ha..ha...ha.....ha.....ha....ha

They're both idiots, but of the two, Rosie is by far the bigger idiot, and I don't mean that literally, although she is a fatty.

• KylieM

yes, i think they will continue to insult one another