(1) Which polka dotted group share their name with piece of laboratory equipment?
(2) Which Barnsley musician is considered the countries most famous contemporary folk singers and recently dueted on a top 10 hit single with a Irish ex-boy-band member?
(3) Which Scottish group are named after a novel about the adventures of a boy and dog in the Pyrenees?
(4) Which 'small' singer had number one hit single in the US in 1962 with a song which later took Kylie Minogue to the top of the UK charts in the 80s?
(5) Which 70s and 80s 'crazy' ska group might have met Pat Sharp at his house?
the science/lab equipment from Q1 begins with the letter 'p'.