hamthugger asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

How many people would LOVE to see Peyton Manning win the Super Bowl?

He is a GREAT QB and no one deserves to be a Super MVP more than he does. Peyton Manning is da bomb!

Justice:: Yes its me Colts Crazy thinks I am a jerk with only negtive things to say, so here is a postive question and besides I am no where near the level of Murdock.

Favorite Answer

Ok well i have to give you credit on this one. :) Yeah i would love to see my guy (and team) win super bowl..:) And I dont think that there is anyone else who deserves it more.

GO PEYTON!!! <3

Ok, Im really really sorry for saying that you were a jerk with only negative things to say, but can you blame me? Some of the stuff that you said wasnt very nice at all. So are we cool?

I agree that Peyton had a foul postseason that year. in spite of the shown fact that it replaced into nonetheless good sufficient wasn't it? of direction he don't have been MVP, Rhodes replaced into the clean selection as i think of Jacoby Jones of the Ravens with a kickoff return and capture for TD's ought to have been this previous SB even nonetheless Flacco had a hell of a interest. Manning had an excellent often happening season that year and the Colts finally have been given over the Patriot/Brady hump interior the line to win the SB.

I would love to see him win a super bowl. He's one of a few quarterbacks in the game today that deserve it. I think that he is the best QB playing today. If the Colts had a better rushing game they would probably be in the super bowl. I don't think they'll b in the super bowl this year:). But I think they have a good chance next year if they pick up some running talent in the draft.

Peyton Manning can't win the Super Bowl, but the Indianapolis Colts can.

Oh yuck, no. I would love to see him have great teams his entire career but never make the Super Bowl. That way Archie's evil scheme to get Peyton and Eli in separate conferences so they can meet in the Super Bowl will fail.

I love to see manning win a superbowl

And to carebear..you must of never seen a football game

Manning is a GREAT QB

One of the Best Ever

Ham? Is that you?

Dude, theres no way im comparing you to Murdock. His questions (theyre not even THAT) arent questions at all, but stupid comments that waste space. Dont even worry about him.

I would love to see him choke in the superbowl. He's over rated. IF his team ever gets there I think Addai or Harrison would deserve it more.

Source(s): Peyton hater

naaa, i would have like to see Tiki Barber make it with the NY Giants

Not this year. The Saints need to win it this year.